Butler National engineers provide comprehensive solutions – not only products, but also test equipment for troubleshooting and maintenance.
The Butler National Firing Circuit Monitor (FCM) quickly verifies operation of the M-230 System firing signals to test operation.
The Butler National monitoring system provides valuable testing capabilities for the gun / weapon control system.
- Installs quickly to Gun Cable
- Automatic Safe-Gun Feature – the M230 will not fire live electric-primed rounds while the FCM is installed.
- Simulates primer load for accurate system tests
- Powered by the system/vehicle – no batteries required
- Self-Test Feature
- Instructions and Diagnostic Guide are laser-engraved on the unit
- Ruggedized Case included