Applications include the XM813, Mk44 (30x173mm) and Mk44S (40x180mm “Super 40”).
PABM / Air-Burst Compatible GCU
Butler National Corporation has designed its control systems using its legacy and proprietary control logic. With safety and reliability as a focus, the Butler National Control Logic derives from over 25 years of rigorous analysis, testing, and unique design philosophy from commercial control systems.
The generic Commercial-Off-The-Shelf design provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for control of weapons systems.
Butler National engineers employ technical expertise to produce environmentally robust designs, from equipment to cabling and accessories.
- Fully Qualified to MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461
- COTS design makes it capable of operating with all system protocols
- Air Burst Module (ABM) Compatible
- BNC Proprietary Full Digital Control
- Dual Feed Capability
- Hang-Fire Protection
- Jam Protection
- Hot-Gun Monitoring
- Built-In-Test (BIT) identifies any operational problems, initiates gun-safe procedures, and reports faults through established error-code format